Union’s only Public House, LG BREWSKIS, celebrated 8 years of business on September 22nd with a loyal group of local patrons.
LG BREWSKIS Fact Sheet:
- We opened our doors September 22, 2009
- Full kitchen added in 2016
- Monthly events draw big crowds. Favorites include:
- Jam night on the last Friday of each month
- Pool Tournaments on the 3rd Sunday of the month
- New events: MIC night with Mike Riley of Riley Excavating Friday October 13 at 7pm
- Live music once a month with music from all around the Pacific Northwest.
- Selection of craft beer and wines mostly from our area.
LG BREWSKIS is a quaint, friendly place to visit after playing golf or visiting our county museum.